Experience Malta differently as we cruise 360 degrees on our beautiful Turkish Gullet whilst enjoying stunning and spectacular scenery. We depart from Sliema Ferries at 09.30hrs and cruise close to shoreline catching glimpse of various villages and attractions that dot the coastline. Amongst are St Thomas Bay and the beautiful white cliffs, Marsaxlokk Fishing Village, Blue Grotto, the famous and majestic Dingli Cliffs, Popeye Village and many beautiful sandy beaches located in this part of Malta. The first swim stop of the cruise is at the unique Fomm il-Rih, Malta’s undiscovered azure blue bay where the sea is crystal clear and inviting. Afterwards we cruise to Comino Island and the Blue Lagoon, berth ‘stern to’ and spend time at leisure for swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling or simply enjoy a walk on Comino Island which is still untouched in its beauty and nature. On the way back to Sliema Ferries we cruise via Mellieha Bay, St. Paul
s Islands, the resort of Qawra, St. Julians and finally Sliema arriving at around 18.00 Hrs.
Our gullet is indeed Malta’s most beautiful one and can simply stay onboard and enjoy the facilities from the large open and spacious decks, a chic saloon and a bar area. Other facilities are swimming ladders on both sides of the boat facilitating going into the water and freshwater showers. Our gullet also has a canopy at the back to ensure some shade whilst enjoying the cruise.
The Company reserves the right to alter or cancel the cruise according to prevailing weather conditions at the discretion of the captain. Should we cancel the cruise, the company would offer an alternative date or provide a full refund.
• Adults: €65 each including a cold buffet lunch which includes beer and wine and an open bar which includes soft drinks, water throughout the day.
• Children: 7 up to 12 years: €30 each each including a cold buffet lunch and an open open bar which includes soft drinks, water throughout the day.
• Infants: Up to 6 years: FREE of charge.
• All prices include VAT
• Open Bar all Day (soft drinks, water, Beer & wine during lunch )
• Morning Snack (Maltese Ftira)
• Cold Buffet Lunch including beer & wine
• Fresh Fruit
• Commentary throughout in English
• Fresh Water Showers
• Sun mats
• Departing from Sliema Ferries at 09:30hrs
• Returning to Sliema Ferries at 17:30hrs
• Cave Tours by Speedboat - upon request at an extra charge
• Day Rental of our cabins are available upon request at an extra charge
• Snorkeling equipment is available at an extra charge
• Transport EUR 10.00 per adult - Return
Transport EUR 10.00 per child - Return
• Transport EUR 5.00 per Infant per car seat - Return
• All prices include VAT
• Group discounts available